It’s This Time AgainDecember 18, 2017
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! As we get closer to the holidays, ask yourself, “Is my smile photo ready?” New Year’s is just around the corner and that means that your dental insurance benefits for 2017 are coming to an end. Don’t leave your benefits unused and start your holidays with a clean, stain free smile. Dr. Korol and the Artful Smiles team are encouraging regular visits to keep your teeth and gums healthy and your smiles bright throughout the season.
Professional cleaning is recommended every 6 months. Ever wonder why you can’t ever get that fresh feeling you have when leaving a dental office on your own? Hygienists and dentists have special tools and knowhow that eliminate deposits from your teeth, leaving your teeth and gums feeling cleaner than ever. We have secret weapons that help us blast away stains leaving your teeth feeling fabulous.
Holiday Season is a busy one and can lead to you neglecting your smile. Give us a call for a quick checkup and cleaning. If you’re a current or a new patient, we would love to see you!
Here is a simple routine to keep your pearly whites happy:
- Brush your teeth twice daily, morning and night
- Use an electric tooth brush, like Sonicare, for maximum cleaning effect
- Floss daily! This is paramount to remove plaque between teeth
- Use tongue scraper to remove plaque and debris from your tongue
- Schedule regular professional cleaning appointments, every 6 months or as recommended by a dental professional
Happy Holidays and best wishes from our family to yours!