On-Call Dental Care in Evanston, IL
When a dental emergency arises, it is important that you seek dental emergency services as soon as possible. Our staff is available and on call. Your phone call or email will be answer in a timely manner with an action plan to alleviate your discomfort or dental emergency. We are available when you need us most.
What exactly qualifies as a dental emergency? Some people think that a tooth ache may seem silly and not worth the trip. But it is important to understand that little things can often turn into bigger problems if left unchecked.
Is It Dental Emergency? Just Ask Us.
Here are a few reasons why you should call for immediate dental treatments:
- Tooth Abscess: Most commonly you’ll see and feel swelling in an infected area. This swelling can typically be incredibly painful, with minimal home remedies to relieve the pain.
- Pericoronitis: Usually associated with inflamed gums presiding over a cracked tooth. Symptoms include severe pain, swelling, and erythema (reddening of the skin).
- Cellulitis: This is a bacterial infection that can spread to other parts of your body if not treated right away. Symptoms include pain, swelling, and erythema.
- Reversible and Irreversible Pulpitis: Symptoms include pain and abscesses.
- Dental Trauma: Car and bicycle accidents, playing sports, or rough housing are all common ways to break, chip, or completely lose a tooth. Time is critical to save the tooth, so you should go directly to an emergency dental office.
- Swollen Face: If you know that the swelling is because of something to do with your teeth and not something attributed to an allergic reaction, call us. If not, please contact your nearest urgent care clinic.
- Losing a filling or crown: If you feel a chip in your tooth or a gap because of a missing filling, then you need dental help as soon as possible to prevent additional damage.
Let Us Help!
In many situations, immediate dental emergency care can help you prevent the issue from turning into a bigger dental problem. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance! Our gentle and attentive dental professionals will ease any pain and offer high quality treatment as quickly as possible.